the Metro Newspaper Today’s frontpage Friday 6th , July 2018, UK Newspaper

the Metro Newspaper Today's frontpage Friday 6th , July 2018, UK Newspaper

The British couple poisoned by the chemical agent Novichok could have been exposed to it by puffing on a cigarette butt, the Metro reports. The paper says the two victims, Dawn Sturgess and Charlie Rowley, were both known to pick up and smoke butts from the ground.

News Source BBCNewsPaper

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

We use cookies to personalize your user experience and to study how our website is being used. Learn More About Cookies Okay I Got It