A man has been charged with murder following the death of a three-year-old boy in Northern Ireland.
The 23-year-old man will appear in court on Wednesday in connection with the toddler’s death in Derry on September 17 last year.
The body of the boy was found at a property in the Bogside area of the city.
The Police Service of Northern Ireland said a 24-year-old woman arrested on Monday in connection with the death has been released pending a report to the Public Prosecution Service.
Local independent councillor for the area, Sean Carr, expressed his shock at the death last September.
The community of the Bogside are completely devastated by this tragedy, he said.
Everyone you meet in the street is talking about the little lad and the shock of it.
Any sudden death is a shock, but when it’s a youngster of that age, it makes it even more tragic.
News Source MirrorNews