Love bite horror as teen dies ‘after girlfriend’s hickey formed blood clot that travelled to brain causing stroke’


A teen has reportedly died after getting a love bite from his girlfriend that caused him to have a stroke .

Julio Macias Gonzalez started having convulsions at the dinner table with his family in Mexico City after spending an evening with his girlfriend.

Paramedics were dispatched to the scene but the 17-year-old could not be saved.

It is thought that the suction of the love bite – also known as a ‘hickey’ – caused a blood clot that travelled to Julio’s brain and caused him to have a stroke.

His 24-year-old girlfriend has now disappeared and the boy’s parents are apparently now blaming her for his death.

It comes after a 44-year-old woman was left partially paralysed after having a stroke in similar circumstances.

She lost movement in her left arm after the romantic encounter and was driven to hospital.

Doctors in New Zealand could not figure out a cause until they noticed a fading bruise on the right side of her neck – and a damaged major artery underneath.

The suction had caused a blood clot to form which then travelled to the woman’s heart.

Dr Teddy Wu, who treated the woman at Auckland’s Middlemore Hospital, said: To my knowledge, it’s the first time someone has been hospitalised by a hickey.

News Source MirrorNews

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

We use cookies to personalize your user experience and to study how our website is being used. Learn More About Cookies Okay I Got It