An ‘armed and dangerous’ fugitive posted this chilling confession online after allegedly killing his teenage son and shooting his ex-wife.
Earl Valentine recorded the Facebook Live video while reportedly speeding away from the murder scene and claimed Keisha Valentine ‘had it coming’.
The rant was posted online after police claim he forced entry into her home in Norlina, North Carolina on Tuesday, shooting dead his own son who tried to come between the pair.
Police were called by the dying Earl Jr. who managed to explain what had happened.
Keisha managed to survive the shooting.
Speaking on the video, which appears to have been taken on a phone, Earl can be heard ranting: “She lied on me, had warrants taken out on me. She dragged me all the way down to nothing.”
“I loved my wife, but she deserved what she had coming.
“I know a lot of y’all are going to be disappointed in me, but it was something that had to be done.”
The video has now been removed.
Local police have said a domestic protection order was in place but expired last month.
Police chief Taylor Bartholomew said he spoke to Valentine on the phone and called him ‘cold, callous’ and showing no remorse.
And he said Valentine had threatened to kill other family members and claimed he was on his way to Richmond, Virginia, to commit further murders.
He told WTVR : “We actually got a call from the young victim with a dying declaration that his father had shot him and his father also shot his mother.”
Valentine is still on the run with a major man hunt underway.
He is facing a first-degree murder charge after the death of Earl Jr.
News Source MirrorNews